Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Describing the scene

It was a freezing winter morning, the children around the farm were heading out to school. They heard a very faint step behind them but as looked behind them, no one was there. So they kept going, as they were walking they kept hearing unusual noises behind them but still no one was there. So they started getting worried. They turned a different way and started running near the trees to mislead the thing that was following them. Some girls thought it was just a made up lie so they stopped and started chattering.

3 comments:

Juanita said...

Hey Jasmine,
Great work. I really love the great words you have used but I think you could of put a blurb in so that we know what you were learning. I can really picture in my head what the picture looks like.

Juanita said...

Hey Jasmine,
Great work. I really love the great words you have used but I think you could of put a blurb in so that we know what you were learning. I can really picture in my head what the picture looks like.

Jessie said...

Hey Jasmine `
Great work Jasmine, I really love your story and the great words you have used in your story. But the only thing you forgot was a blurb so the reader can know what you were learning about.
Jessie

Post a Comment