Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

5 Minutes of Camp

I felt so brave going up onto the trapeze. For some crazy idea I had challenged myself in front of all my friends to go up to the next level in the high ropes.


Once I had the rope on the harness there was nothing to do except for accepting the challenge that was before me! I had made a new friend that day when I was up there. My new friend was that pole I was trying so hard to balance on. I just kept hoping that my new friend wouldn’t let me fall. Once I got up to the top I felt my stomach turn inside out when the pole started to shake. I wish people would have stopped saying “Jump! Jump! Jump!”, that just made me more terrified! I took a giant leap of faith and put all my trust in the people down below that were holding onto the two big ropes. After I took that leap I got a huge wedgie and the rope and I started to move from side to side.


I was so nervous but at the same time very excited because I had tried something new and I had succeeded.


0 comments:

Post a Comment