Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Orienteering

PhotoToday Leon came to our class for our last session of orienteering. When he finished talking to us we had to go down to the junior playground where we meet Elaina (Irene's daughter) for the first time. They gave us a paces of paper with number on it that go with the letters on the controls also we got our maps to try to find our destination. We waited for Elaina to tell us to go. When she said go we ran to our first destination. My first destination was A with was in the front car park after that I had to go to B then more. When I finish the first one I was glad until I got the second map because I though I was done because I was tried but I push on and made it to the end my finishing time was 21:50.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jasmine!

My name is Rachel and I am running the Winter Learning Journey programme this holiday. We are having a great time blogging and I really hope that you will consider joining us. It's really easy and fun :)

To join, all you have to do is log onto the Winter Learning website, click on the "Weekly Activities" tab, scroll down and choose an activity that interests you. You then blog about it on your blog site and I will read it, comment and give you points. You'll earn a certificate and a badge and, if you one of the 'Top 3 bloggers' you will also earn a great prize at the end of the holiday!

I'll check back in a couple of days to see if you've chosen to take up the challenge and join the Winter Learning Journey programme.

Hope to see you online this holiday :)

Cheers, Rachel

Post a Comment