Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

Term 1 Collage

This is my term one collage.
Term one a was awesome because Room 5 have done so much things,we had done some really great art for our topic that was all about me.It's sad to see the pool leave because we had it was for 2 terms most kids had fun well learning to keep safe around water.We had only one tuakana teina time with Room 4 because there might have been a revealer teacher or they had something important to do,tuakana teina time is when you go to your buddie class and help the children with stuff they need to finish off.Room 6 and Room 5 work on a data comparison between both classes my partner's was Victoria and Nesi. We compared two graph's that said how many Room 5 people that are not born in NZ and How many Room 6 people that are not born NZ.There was 3 people in Room 5 that were not born in NZ.In Room 6 they had 4 people that were not born in NZ. Panmure Bridge School had so many visitor in term one but my favourite visitor was Shavaughn Ruakere's because she had made me laugh and she had took a selfie with are whole school witch I think was awesome.To me I think we did more maths then writing because most of the photo were maths. Thank you Miss Anderson for all the photo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment