Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

My Small Moment

The Ice Challenge
In the holiday I did the ice challenge. First I had to put the cold water in the the plastic box. Soon I had to put the chair outside then my mum was recording.The water was so cold that I didn’t want to put my feet in.Soon I said to Shannon hurry up Shannon  tips the water on me. It was very very cold after that run into a shower faster that a cheetah could run. I had the water on hot after I got warm up I was to hot that I burn me. I told my people that they are doing the ice challenge. They said nothing that the first time that they did that.One of them did the ice challenge on the Panmure Roundabout.It was funny because she had to tip a big box of icy water on her head.

 I enjoy the doing the ice challenge.          

0 comments:

Post a Comment